Scheppach HMS2600 CI planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wouldchuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Anyone any views on the Scheppach HMS2600 CI planer/thicknesser - there is one currently for sale on ebay in my area so id be grateful for anyone's thoughts.

I am a newbie hobbyist user, but have the luxury of having a decent sized workshop. Would rather have a good quality machine than save a few pounds.

Not sure if it helps give an indication as to the sort of use - I have a few projects ahead of me - new hardwood kitchen cupboards, shelving/display cabinets etc which I would be likely to use the machine for - nothing likely to require an industrial machine but enough work that would make it a reasonable investment.

Any thoughts? Any alternative recommendations?

I guess a budget of around 500 quid ish - the model is a 2008 one so im not sure if that is too much/too little - any thoughts as to how much these are worth?

Cancel my last - this was sold for 580, which was a bit too much for me at present - it was good condition, but had been well used, to give anyone else looking at this model an indication as to what people are willing to pay for these.

I shall keep looking...

Back