Scheppach HA2600 Dust Extractor with Fine Filter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
I was talking to someone today who told me that i can wash/rinse the Scheppach fine filter with water,is this correct?

I know that the original cloth type filter can be washed, but the fine filter is pleated and in its own cage, so unless you can use a hose pipe i cannot see how you can do it.

Don't get me wrong, it would be great if it is possible, because at the moment i have to hoover in between ever pleat, and that is a right pain in the backside.

Cheers

Mike

i would of thought the best thing to do is blow it out with an airline

thats if you have 1 of course or know someone who got one

i aint got one yet
its on my christmas list
cheers shaun

I have one of these & every so often I take of the filter and jet wash it, not on full power though. I've not had a problem with it.

It cleans up really well and in between times I just take it off and hoover the inside.

I've got one of these and was told that you could use the pressure washer on it to clean it out.......I have to be honest and say that I've never done this, so can't really comment......

It might be worth contacting NMA and asking them which is the best way to clean them out........they used to be on the forum, don't know if they still are?

SimonA

Thanks guy's, i have been thinking about getting another compressor since my last one died, and this is as good a time as any.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":21pywttv said:
Thanks guy's, i have been thinking about getting another compressor since my last one died, and this is as good a time as any.

Cheers

Mike

Mike, cleaning with the jet wash is much cleaner than blasting it with an air line imho, I tried both & washing is the best way.

GardenShed.....so what do you do....just wash it with the hose/jet washer and then leave it to dri in the sun?

SimonA

Back