• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Saw bench!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks the stuff of nightmares. Imagine yourself strapped to a slow moving conveyor belt, legs akimbo and moving inexorably towards the blade with your head propped up so you dont miss any of the impending spectacle. Standing next to the conveyor is your vanquisher, dressed in his black suit with his short black goatee beard quivering whilst wringing his hands, as he is about to erupt in raucous laughter.
Oh sorry, I was looking for a cheapish 12"saw table.

Hello,
This is a log saw, for sawing branches to make logs. It is not usual for them to have saw guards. Once you get them working they do the job well and there is nothing to be alarmed about. I have had many in the past, as we lived in the woods. They are the perfect tool for the job often powered by your tractor. Some have a planking attachment so you can put a trunk on the bench and cut it lengthwise for planks. I still have all my fingers, there really is nothing to be afraid of,
Regards

Back