Sandpaper

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use both Axminster and Machine Mart - both have a good selection of size/shape/grit.
Machine Mart is very handy for me to call in to (one very near work,and another very near home) and Axminsters mail order has always been excellent.

Andrew

B&Q

i use 3M Sandblaster and it lasts for about 3 times as long as 'normal' stuff

I buy mine on Ebay, from a place in wales who deal a lot with woodturners , his name is dalemartin

I just go around to the local door factory and get the old belts (3ft wide) and use the outer edges and the centre as a finer grade. Believe in recycling.

Koolwabbit

Thanks guys,

dennyk, can you post a link please?

oh and im looking for 120,180,240,320,400 and then maybe 600, i didn't know B&Q did those

sandpaper for woodturning needs to be flexible - i woould recommend the jflex from klingspor.
i have shoppped around and found by far the best deal is from :
the sandpaper supply company in scotland - the guy there is called michael gallagher and is very helpful - i usually buy it in the roll but he sells shorter amounts aswell - he also does the sanding pads and abrasive pads - the best value i have found.....

Hi Wheelie
I do not have the email address, but if you search on ebay for "daimartin70" you should find the supplier I use

Latest posts

Back