Ryobi ETS1526 Table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knot Competent

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone got one? I've been given one, but it needs two thin spanners to change the blade. One seems to be 23mm, the other about 24mm across the flats. If anyone has one of these and could check the spanner sizes, I'd be grateful. They seem to be about 4mm thick maximum. I've tried Ryobi's spares website, but it's not easy to interpret! So I thought I'd try on here first.

Cut some out of thick card or even hardboard to test your assertions on sizes, then buy a couple of cheap spanners of the correct jaw size and gently grind down to the thickness needed making sure you keep the metal cool by regular immersion in cold water.

They are available here

I know nothing about the site as i have never used them before, probably a bit expensive for a pair of particularly rubbish spanners but there you go lol

Google magic-parts and then search on their site for your model number ETS1526

you need wrench A and Wrench B one is 22mm and one is 24mm

I cant post the link as i dont have the permissions lol

Hi,

Will check tomorrow with Verniers and let you know. Never got the spanners with mine (Second Hand) I use an old oxygen\Acetylene spanner on the internal nut and a decent adjustable for the outside one.

Jon.

Thanks Skeety, I'd appreciate you checking the sizes. I'm sure I can get them, one way or another. All help is appreciated, guys.

Latest posts

Back