Rutlands Discount Code...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrissey007

Established Member
Reaction score
Entered 747 at checkout and got a whopping 15% AND free delivery!

Just thought you lot might like to know!!

Does anyone have a current discount code for Rutlands? Neither 747 or 448 seem to work at the moment.

They are only offering discounts on specific (japanese) tools at the moment but that finishes on Monday so watch out for whatever offer follows.
If you subscribe to their emails - 1 per day max usually, then you will be told about their discounts. Usually not long to wait but they might not run them until after Christmas now to maximise profits!

Bob

Yep - just bought this minute some Cove router cutters sets, with the sale, 10% extra discount and promo code and the free shipping I saved over £30 on the cutters. Definately worth having.

I had some drill bits on back order too, prior to the 10% and free shipping offer. so I phoned up and asked to have the order stopped and re ordered at the promo rate. The guy duly obliged. I bought a 1/2L of TitebondII glue also as it was on discount for phone orders so I got the drills and glue for a couple of quid less than the original order.

I can't understand why compies don't conduct such offers more often here in the Uk, we always seem to be held to ransom. In the States they have promotional coupons in newspapers and the like and they see the stuff fly off the shelves. I reckon if people feel thay are getting a discount they will buy and spend a little more than they originally intended as they feel they are getting a bargain.

I guess this is one positive of the recession for us WW's......... more sales!.

Latest posts

Back