Benchdogs.co.uk 25% Black Friday Discount

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luckosaurous

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
We all know they make some lovely looking stuff that is frankly eye-wateringly expensive. Well, now it’s 25% less so.

Only running until Monday though so be quick if you want to take advantage of it. And for fellow non-professionals, beware the vat is added in right at the end of the checkout.

The discount is applied as you add the product to your basket, and some things like the quad hinge isn’t discounted either.

Enjoy! 🍻

Just a word of warning. In Edge browser, I don't see any discount. I have to use Chrome to see it. Some items are 0%, some 20% and some 25% from what I can see. Not very clear until you add it to your cart.

I really want to like benchdogs but there is an element of woodpeckers about their products. Who would buy non durable aluminium measuring and marking out tools that are potentially going to be used with a steel marking knife ? At prices that approach the cost of a hardened and ground steel combination square that will still be good after half a century of use it just doesn't make sense to me.

Just a word of warning. In Edge browser, I don't see any discount. I have to use Chrome to see it. Some items are 0%, some 20% and some 25% from what I can see. Not very clear until you add it to your cart.
Now updated. spend up to £100 for 10%, up to £300 for 20% then 25% over £300. Presume pre VAT.

Latest posts

Back