Router Table Advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extremely Average

Reaction score
This is my first post. I am pleased to find this resource as I am very new to woodworking. That being said, I am completely addicted to it! So fun.

I have a Bosch 2.25 hp router and I am trying to make a decision regarding a router table. I have been going back and forth between the Incara System, the Veritas System, and just building my own. I am not concerned about money, if I have to wait and save up for the best, then I will wait. I just want to know what the really good choices are.

Because I am so new, I assume there are other choices that I have never heard of, so I would really like anyones opinion.

Thanks

Years ago I bought the Incra Ultra jig and a Jessem Router Lift. Both go on my own tables, and are great. If you are not going to dovetail or carry out the Incra joints, buy yourself a cheaper fence. The fence is great, really adjustable and resettable, but a lot of money just for a fence. I have made auxiliary faces that fit the Incra. A very versatile piece of kit. Remember you need 2 foot clearance behind the fence with the Incra!

Hi EA, welcome to the forum. Have you tried the US forums? Such as www.routerforums.com/ They may be able to help you with products more local to you. The incra system really is the ultimate if money is no object. Though they do require a bigger table. Have you seen Norm Abrahm's Deluxe Router table?

Latest posts

Back