Rollers 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kierri

Established Member
Reaction score
The rollers arrived - yay! But no instructions or any idea how to fit them. My Ax has a metal collar on the outside of the bar, ensuring the rollers won't fly off. But it doesn't want to move....

Any ideas?

do you mean the round Star locking washers? if so I have removed them in the past using a small screwdriver and prised the little tabs up then before refitting flattened the tabs again before pushing back onto the pin. There may be easier/better ways to do this but it worked for me and before you try it see if any of the others guys know how.
Cheers
Brian

Thank you for the advice, Brian. I will try that. I'm not sure how to lift the mechanism out of the recess, but I'll give it a go. It seems like the original plastic rollers were damaged before arrival, as the new ones are much stronger. Though I might get some Hegner ones too, for comparison and for when they bust next.

Thankfully I was able to finish my pattern. I just need to investigate finishes.

Thank you Brian. :)

Back