• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Reynolds cast iron hand powered morticer. EN10. Collection ONLY.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I find myself in a bind. I have a restored vintage cast iron hand powered morticer that I need to get rid of.
The full story is here:
For Sale - Reynolds Hand Morticing Machine with another link in that thread to it's careful restoration.
It's an excellent machine and a real joy to use. But it takes up space.
The machine comes apart easily and is transported easily in a car.
I'm moving house to live on a boat and all plans to sell it are out the window. I would love for some one who will use it to come and pick it up. I can help with loading. It's surprisingly mobile in 3 parts easily lifted by one ma. It needs to go in the next couple of weeks. It would break my heart to see this scrapped for pennies and a beautiful old machine lost forever. I'm more than happy if it's donated to a museum, whatever, please let's not see this go to scrap! Team effort maybe. Be perfect for a men's shed project for example.
Much respect as always.
Chris

To whet your appetite.... There's far better pics in the linked threads.

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_153014.jpg
    IMG_20221223_153014.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221223_153044.jpg
    IMG_20221223_153044.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221223_153053.jpg
    IMG_20221223_153053.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi, hope you are doing well and had a good xmas 🙃
That's a generous offer 👍 hope you find it a home

I'd take it for our men's shed If no one wants it but it will be a month or two before in passing next / we have our shed built.

If it's still here you are more than welcome, obviously if someone can take it before then I'll have to take that option.

That's great as I'm not sure we would have had the space with the benches we have go!!

Back