Record pt 260

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samkilby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Anyone know of anyone who would sell a blade or knife converter for the above ?

I’m not going to fork out on a Tersa or spiral head, but surely there is some kind of adapter that allows the use of knives that don’t require significant setup upon changing.

Tia

Oh lovely.
Quite reasonable too. I’ve emailed them for the correct fitment for my machine.

Out of interest can anyone find the original thread, as it might provide some insight on fitting them, how good they are etc ?

Thanks again

Spectrics a moderator on here he's the man to ask I plane wood by hand but I remember him saying it transformed his planer setup

Hi there

yes pre Esta Bruck my PT107 was a pile of junk, just could not set all three blades and it actually worked better with just two . I tried all the jigs and methods but could not get all three set and ended up just chasing round in circles. Purchased the Esta system and the holders align on the drum so the disposable blades just sit in these holders and no setting required. The diagram below shows how it works, the disposable blades are reverasble and cheaper than the originals, plus they seem to last well. Much better in that once you know changing them is easy and does not result in hair loss then you do change them rather than keep putting it off and using dull blades. Once fitted you then align the outfeed table to the new blade height and thats is it.

1695407543635.png

Back