Record Power Select Table saw 10"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webby

Established Member
Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help with this saw :D

I purchased of a well known site ...and have to say it runs so quitely I was expecting it to be noisy :eek:

any way i need a manual/parts list as this one has not got one circa 2002 its the blue version as i need a few spares like

no guard :roll: etc

or does anyone know where i can get spares it has no model number just as title above ...i have googled :shock: but nothing seems to appear

any help would be appreciated thanks

Dave

I might have found number RSTS 10....but am still struggling to find a manual/parts list

as anyone got any other suggestions that i may not have thought off :?

Dave

Have you tried approaching Record Power? I believe they have a pretty good reputation for customer service.
If it's only a guard you need, you would be better off making a SUVA guard yourself. Much better than the original.
S

I've had one of these for many years and it's served me well, It's quiet because it has an induction motor which is unusual in a small bench saw. I changed the supplied blade for a Freud which made a great difference. I also fitted an Axminster fence in place of the rather poor original.

I have the original instruction manual but it doesn't have a parts list or exploded diagram. You are welcome to it if you'll pm me your address or email me rogeratprovinsdotorgdotuk - you'll need to format that correctly :)

Or come round and collect Dave.

I just got a Record Power RSTS10 delivered today, which I purchased from a well known auction site.

Have built the legs so far, and will finish the rest tomorrow, then try it out.

I've bought it mainly to lay laminate flooring in a hallway and several rooms.

What blade would suit me best ? I've no experience of table saws at all, but from what I've read up on it appears a 40t blade is the best all rounder. Would that be ok ? The laminate is 8mm thick, and around 1.3m long. Also, from what I've read the best brand of blade available in the UK seems to be Freud.

So would you advise that a Freud 40T blade would do the job ?

Would appreciate a reply before I order a blade.

Les

Good day all. I am in the hunt for a good copy of the Record Power RSTS10 instruction manual as well as the riving knife and mitre gauge. Anybody out there that can assist or advise on alternative parts for the last two?

Back