Record Power DML320/E Bed Extension to fit DML320

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops92

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the extra length the above extension gives you?
I have looked all over but cannot find measurements.

Attachments

• 20210317_173524.jpg
    20210317_173524.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 7
Pretty dismal info from record power, the one thing you need to know is missing. DM Tools website has an advert for the 320 lathe which has specs, says max 510 between centres or 812 with bed extension, so the bed extension looks to be about 300.

I have the slightly smaller 305 with extension and noticed the extension casting mirrors the original bed at the far end so you could "daisy chain" them, not an advertised feature and may lose some accuracy. I can't tell for the 320.

Pretty dismal info from record power, the one thing you need to know is missing. DM Tools website has an advert for the 320 lathe which has specs, says max 510 between centres or 812 with bed extension, so the bed extension looks to be about 300.

I have the slightly smaller 305 with extension and noticed the extension casting mirrors the original bed at the far end so you could "daisy chain" them, not an advertised feature and may lose some accuracy. I can't tell for the 320.
Thankyou for that information that's great.👍

Just been out to garage and measured my DML 305 one, c. 600. I wonder why the 320 is so much shorter, lots more £££ for not lots of mmmm.

Latest posts

Back