Record Power at Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard9999

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone go to Yandles yesterday or going today?

At the D&M show last month Record Power were doing a deal on the PT107, selling for £899 if I recall correctly. I wondered if that was a one off or if they are offering this price at other shows this autumn / winter? If anyone happened to notice what the show price was I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Terry.

I could, but the flyer at the D&M show said the prices were strictly available only at the show, so I suspect they would quote me the online price they publicise of £999.

Not 100% certain I want this PT, but if I do and can save £100 by going to another show then it seems sensible. I'm still waiting for Axminster to get stock of their new range of trade PTs out to store so I can see their 107 before I make a decision, as the machines look very similar on paper. On that point I spoke to Axminster yesterday and apparently there was a fault with the first batch shipped over and they all had to be sent back, but they do have them in the central warehouse ow and so should be in the stores in the next few days as I understand it.

Terry.

Latest posts

Back