Record DML 24

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick54

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just bought the above lathe and been hunting for a manual in PDF format to download. Amazed I couldn't find one bearing in mind how popular these are.

Anyone got a link to a download please?

Thanks

record power site has a DML36 manual - they are basically the same .

login as a free member and go to manuals via the support page,

I had to email them, couldn't find it (And didn't know it was the same as the 36!)

Drop me a line if you've any trouble getting hold of it.

There's not much to put in a manual, very straightforwards machines with little or no routine maintenance required.

If there's something you are not sure about or want to know just ask on here and there are a few folk familiar with the model who would be happy to help I'm sure.

Cheers, Paul

My 1st lathe was a DML24 and if you have 1/2 as much fun and enjoyment as I did out of mine then I will have had twice as much as you :? :?

No, seriously. I am sure that you will have loads of good time with it. Nice, solid and reliable.

What in particular are you looking for in the instructions???

Hi new to this site so forgive me if I get things a little wrong I also am a new owner of the record power DML/24
the dml/24 is a three speed where as the dml/36 is a four speed as well as being longer and I am also finding it troublesome to pick up a pdf manuel so that I can know what the three speeds are any help on this would be appreciated as having no luck on the net
Thanks B. Merrriott

bryanthebricki":3lx4up2y said:
Hi new to this site so forgive me if I get things a little wrong I also am a new owner of the record power DML/24
the dml/24 is a three speed where as the dml/36 is a four speed as well as being longer and I am also finding it troublesome to pick up a pdf manuel so that I can know what the three speeds are any help on this would be appreciated as having no luck on the net
Thanks B. Merrriott
pm me your email address and I'll send you a copy of mine.
Steve

Hi just found out the information I was looking for for the DML 24x it is three speed where as the dml36x is four speed the three speeds for the DML 24x are 2000-950-450 Thanks to all Bryanthebricki.

Hi I am new to this group. I have just acquired a record power dml 24 wood lathe from my father in law and looking for an instruction manual. Can anyone help me please. Thanks

Back