• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Record 043 - £18 inc Delivery - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaytrucker

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a few items to move on as they have sat in a drawer doing nothing for too long.

As with all my sales to date I would like payment via Paypal gift and ship parcels with second class recorded delivery. Cash on collection is welcome, I live fifteen minutes outside of Worcester in Alfrick.

Record 043 Plough Plane - £18 inc Delivery - SOLD: WhiteWizard
Sold with two cutters (measuring 5/6mm & 3mm (or imperial equivalents)). I bought this sometime ago but it has sat unused since then, tidy little plough with fence and depth stop. I have a veritas plough so no need for this.
IMG_1781 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_1780 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Clifton 2" One Pice Cap Iron£12 inc Delivery - SOLD - Bm101
Hardly used replacement cap iron for 2" plane irons.
IMG_1783 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_1784 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Ray Iles 2" Plane Iron ( RI021S) - £20 inc Delivery - SOLD - Bm101
This is a drop in replacement for your Stanley/Record planes.
IMG_1788 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr
IMG_1785 by Darryl Jones, on Flickr

Hi sundaytrucker - do you know if the 043 will cut successfully across the grain? Interested.
Thanks
Chris

I only did a test cut before it went in to the drawer but I can give it a go tomorrow morning and report back. Apologies for the delay but I can't get in to the workshop at the moment.

Chris152":nbgzsy0o said:
Hi sundaytrucker - do you know if the 043 will cut successfully across the grain? Interested.
Thanks
Chris
They haven’t got nickers so they won’t cut across the grain.

Really useful little plane I have 3!

Pete

Chris152":ipndmqbl said:
Thanks
Chris

I managed to get in and have a test cut and it makes a right mess without the nicker.

OK, thanks both - I'd best leave it for someone else, sundaytrucker.
Have to say though, it looks a beautiful thing. I'll look for one with nickers on!

Chris152":1g54y7mo said:
OK, thanks both - I'd best leave it for someone else, sundaytrucker.
Have to say though, it looks a beautiful thing. I'll look for one with nickers on!

No worries Chris, Thanks for your interest and best of luck finding something suitable.

Latest posts

Back