Recommendation for Good Roller Stand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deema

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for something like the the old Wadkin Roller stands, solid, vertically adjustable and stable when set. I have a couple of scissor type stands but they are less than ideal. They take a while to set up and move under heavy weight.

I've tried to bid in the odd Wadkin stand when it's come up on eBay, but I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar I can buy new. I'm hoping to avoid a the old trick of a tyre filled with concrete and a an adjustable pole in the centre!

Thanks

PeteG":1hdk821g said:
Hello Deema :) I know nothing about roller stands, but if it helps, Axminster are doing a mid week madness on one, 50% off!
http://www.axminster.co.uk/heavy-du...ller+Stand&utm_campaign=14wk44b_midweekroller

I have this one. It is solid, but wouldn't be in the same category as those linked earlier, but I would buy another of these if i needed another stand. they seemed to get better reviews than the slightly cheaper alternatives at the time, which looked flimsy.

Latest posts

Back