Quick Clamp bargain?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerM

Established Member
Reaction score
I queued for ages in Trago Mills at Liskeard to buy a couple of 450 mm Quick Clamps a bit like these for £15.75 before walking out without them due to the interminable wait. So imagine my delight when I called into Sainsburys Homebase and picked some off the shelf for £10 each. Worth checking your local branch maybe?

RogerM":181okg7e said:
I queued for ages in Trago Mills at Liskeard

I only live about seven miles from this branch, I don't shop there, simple fact is I refuse to be treated like a criminal and have my bags searched every time I leave the shop. Thanks for the Homebase tip, I better get on to SWMBO and see if she wants a trip to Homebase Plymouth. :D :D

I only live about seven miles from this branch, I don't shop there, simple fact is I refuse to be treated like a criminal and have my bags searched every time I leave the shop. Thanks for the Homebase tip, I better get on to SWMBO and see if she wants a trip to Homebase Plymouth. :D :D

I tend to agree but was just passing. And yep! It was Homebase at Marsh Mills, Plymouth where I got my clamps about 45 mins later! :)

RogerM":3d9m3rwe said:

I tend to agree but was just passing. And yep! It was Homebase at Marsh Mills, Plymouth where I got my clamps about 45 mins later! :)

I feel like a trip comming on :lol: It's down hill from here :roll:

Lord Nibbo":28f7nb2l said:
RogerM":28f7nb2l said:
I queued for ages in Trago Mills at Liskeard

I only live about seven miles from this branch, I don't shop there, simple fact is I refuse to be treated like a criminal and have my bags searched every time I leave the shop.
Suggest you stop using the bag with "SWAG" on the side, yer lordship. :wink: :lol:

Coo, I never get to the big Tragos, but the Falmouth one's all right. Got a few good woodworking books there before now. Not as dead cert for a bargain like they used to be though.

Cheers, Alf

Alf":1fwup94o said:
Not as dead cert for a bargain like they used to be though.

Cheers, Alf

Last time I went in they had these for £17
51_2.JPG

I felt like emptying the whole shelf and selling them on ebay.

They were also selling 48" ally sash cramps for £4 each

But as you and Roger say you can get most things even cheaper elsewhere.

Never been in the Falmouth one, passed it many times though.
:D :?

Back