Pushing my luck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halken

Established Member
Reaction score
After seeing the posts about triton routers for sale at B&Q for £75 i went to my local store and asked one of the assistants if there was any plans to discount the routers on sale he said no , so i showed him a print out of the thread showing them for sale in Birmingham @ £75 and asked if he would ask the manager to sell me one for that price. He said NO but it cost me nothing to ask and who knows i may have planted a seed to get them reduced. There are 3 routers on the shelf and they must have been there ages as they are covered in dust and the lad who was helping me said he hadn't known of any being sold. I will keep cheking the prices and who knows i might end up with one on the cheap

halken, you never know until you ask...... :D

had you have got an answer in the affirmative, I guess every member would be rushing down to B&Q with a printout of the thread clutched tightly in their grubby mitt :lol:

good on you for trying, mate..

good try halken i dont blame you, i checked my local store earlier today, They got 5 sat there but only reduced to £199

Same here, but I didn't think to check how many they had left.

Might pop in again tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back