Professional woodworking power tools FOR SALE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi guys.

I am re advertising on the site as I am now selling a complete bargain package for joinery and wood preperation for your lathes and other equipment. This is all professional level power tools for the workshop and on site work for joiners and the likes of. All are in excellent condition and can be seen running.

MAKITA KP0810K 240V PLANER WITH CASE 850W 240V AS NEW never used. was £152 inc vat. asking £100
MAKITA 2012NBX PLANER THICKNESSER C/W PURPOSE BUILT STAND 240V. light use. WAS £359.38 inc VAT. asking £260
RYOBI EMS-2026SC 240V COMPOUND MITRE SAW 10IN. In good condition. has been used. Asking £50 with all accessories, manuals etc
Earlex Spray Station Pro. HVLP spraying system. Retails at £170. Asking £100 as new. never used. has small case defect from factory (cosmetic)
TREND 230V Professional router system. consisting of A T5EK router in case with all accessories, PRT router table complete system with side fence, mitre fence etc, Box set of over 30 professional router cutters. router collet cleaning kit and other accessories. complete set alone costs over £550 as a system when bought. £400 ONO.
RYOBI 60Ltr dust extractor with fittings and accessories. Wet and dry ideal for on the job site or workshop etc. good condition. £30

Price of equipment totals to £940

COMPLETE PACKAGE DEAL price: £650 the lot or nearest offer. All in excellent working condition. certain equipment has never been used. All must go soon to raise funds for a new venture. these machines and tools are just laying there in place not being used. so someone can benefit from these.

I am based in Rhyl. North Wales. If you're interested in a complete workshop joinery package then get in touch. it's a great package and must go.

If you wish to contact me. please call 01745 337035 or 07857 352828 or email [email protected]

thanks for reading and if you are interested and want to get a bargain I will accept a near offer.

yours

Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back