Press Screws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst there are ways of solving the problem, those Rockler do look great don't they! The Axminster ones will do the job of course, but if the Rockler was available in the UK at say £20, that would be rather good. Constantly annoying that so many good items are cheap in the U.S. and simply not available over here... shipping being an issue I suppose.

condeesteso":3o22vkr2 said:
Whilst there are ways of solving the problem, those Rockler do look great don't they! The Axminster ones will do the job of course, but if the Rockler was available in the UK at say £20, that would be rather good. Constantly annoying that so many good items are cheap in the U.S. and simply not available over here... shipping being an issue I suppose.

I couldn't agree more with you!

Cheers for the replies :D

Dave

I got a friend to bring one back for me. My understanding is that he went into Home Depot (or wherever it was) and asked if they had them, and got a reply to the effect that, "Of course we do, they are essential to the survival of the species. What sort of backward country wouldn't have them?" You get my drift.

S

Latest posts

Back