Post a pic of something you have recycled

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a bar i made for our yacht club's centenary bash last saturday (10th), Recycled stainless steel kitchen unit frames, mdf out of a skip, secondhand scaffold board top & a worn out damaged grp rowing skiff that was to be cut up.
Took me about 4 days to knock it together & paint it up. Came out pretty well!
DSC_0068.JPG

Heres a bar i made for our yacht club's centenary bash last saturday (10th), Recycled stainless steel kitchen unit frames, mdf out of a skip, secondhand scaffold board top & a worn out damaged grp rowing skiff that was to be cut up.
Took me about 4 days to knock it together & paint it up. Came out pretty well!
View attachment 143708
Nice!
Ready for Pimm's o'clock!!

Pimms? Two barrels of East coast Ipa, two barrels of lager & a barrel of Aspalls cider went across her deck that day, lot of sore heads the next day.

Table, combining the (reshaped) legs from one table with the top of another table. All solid oak, finished with Osmo. The table will be stored in the garage during winter. To this end, the legs are removable - they are held in place with two wedges that are visible in the close up picture. This works better than my first try which yielded an unstable table.
Buying furniture second-hand is a great way to obtain wood for a small price here - typically less than €25 for a piece.
IMG_7243.jpg
IMG_7242.jpg

Back