Polestar 2 anyone.?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikNak

Established Member
Reaction score
In the vain hope that someone may have one of the above mentioned and care to give their day to day experiences of it.... 🙂(y)

I was going to comment about polestar sounding like britains got talent for strippers, but I'll keep it to myself 🧐

Or a xc40 electric - same running gear apparently. Best Volvo ever I'm told...

Cheers James

A guy who came on my first workbench course back in June had a Polestar and absolutely loved it! Goes very well and a useable range (closer to 200miles than the claimed 300). Seemed better put together than Tesla’s.

740 mate best and last of the proper Volvos!
Agreed this is also on the best Volvo list. A proper Volvo should be square shaped and built like an indistructible tank. The 240 is just such an iconic shape, should be beige for maximum style.

Ollie

I considered one a few months ago. Very solid volvo feel. Fast if you get the AWD. However it was a bit cramped inside and the tech is rubbish appranrelty. Can you put it through the business? Good incentives on EV cars at the moment. I ordered an A6 diesel on the end! Same money but lots more car.

After Volvo quit making the 745 the overhyped name was all that was left of what once was a maker of super reliable well designed cars and some of the best farm tractors in the world.

745 is that the model name for the 740, 760, 940,960, v90??

Last of the great Volvos.

The v70 wasn't a bad car but not the same as the earlier cars.

XC90 was a good car, very safe, had a couple.

Cheers James

My friend has an xc60 polestar and loves it. It's ridiculously rapid as well, does 0-60 in around 4 seconds I think.

Just shows how important it is that we accelerate the de-carbonisation of our electricity grid.
As I write, only about 25% of UK electricity is being created by burning stuff:

1636211651092.png

Back