PM's

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
Before Charley updated the site you could see when you had any PM's, but since the update it does not show this information. Is anyone else having this problem?

Cheers

Mike

devonwoody":el162l0u said:
I have had five PM messages today at my outlook express mail, havent noticed the forum tho.

Thanks DW. Yes I should have said that I receive an email to say that I have one, but it has stopped showing me at the top of the screen. Not a big deal overall, it was just easier. :wink:

Cheers

Mike

I know when I have PM's, when I click on "forums" I get a cuckoo sound to tell me I have a new message

Rich.

yes the indicator at the top which displays how many pms are waiting has ceased to be. I guess we have to wait for Charley to move and get back from holiday before he fixes it. Strange time to make a partial website update...

Mike.C":15sy9vwt said:
Before Charley updated the site you could see when you had any PM's

Not sure about the technical aspects of this question but I think we've got Gordon Brown at the moment. With 'Call Me Dave' Cameron measuring up No. 10 to see if his furniture fits.

*coughs*

Back