please, please...watch this and weep!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a girlfriend who was a classically trained ballerina. Just watching some of the training was incredible.The routines were so physically demanding, and the amount of pain that they were always in was hoffific. Going on to 'points' -(on the tips of their toes,) was incredibly demanding, their shoes had to be just right(all hand made),

But the poise that she and the others had,WOW!! They made the rest of us look like a bunch of gorilla's dragging our knuckles. Even when she was just walking down a road, her posture was...well..elegant. There is no other way to describe it. O:) It was a pleasure just to watch.but she was one of those girls who started ballet at about 3.

She was asked twice to be in Kylie Minogue's dance team,after she moved into the world of contempory dance, and twice she was already booked doing something else. :cry: ,

So when I watch something like this I really can appreciate the sheer level of training, dedication and skill that goes into a routine. Many people have said "oh ,theyre Chinese, 'course they can do it," as if they didn't have to train for years like any of their worldwide counterparts.

And watching stuff like this again, it's good for the old memory banks too. :D :D :shock: :D heh heh!!!

Decklan :lol:

Back