PK restoration

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markturner

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I know Wallace is currently doing one, which is why I did not bother documenting mine here, but I have a thread going over at the Canadian woodworking forum, Vintage power tools section, which has details of my current PK saw restoration.

So for all you Wadkin fans out there, here is the link:

https://forum.canadianwoodworking.com/s ... -London-UK

Cheers, Mark

Looks absolutely fabulous Mark. No reason whatsoever why it wouldn't sit right alongside Wallace's thread here. The members would absolutely love it I have no doubt whatsoever. It sure is a beast isn't it :)

OK then, by public demand, I will copy paste what I have posted so far and start a thread here.

I guess you can never have too much old Wadkin..........

Mark, Would also love to see you start to upload your thread here. I have just joined here, it makes a change from the Canadian one, seems more friendly here.

thanks Mark

OK you will have to bear with me on this, my posts are too old to copy & paste from the CWW forum, and I dont have a lot of time to spare currently ( so busy with work I have not done any woodworking for about 6 weeks.... :( ) to write the thread again from the start. I will do, but it will have to wait a bit, cheers, Mark

Back