photos of bowl turning lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklug

Reaction score
I thought I should post some photos of the bowlturning lathe I have for sale. They can be viewed at the link at the end of this post
The lathe height from floor to centre of the drive shaft is 46'' (1170mm). There are screw in feet which can be adjusted up or down or alternatively you can bolt the lathe to the floor using the plates fitted.
From the rear of the belt drive cover to the front of the support table is 45'' (1140mm) and the lathe is widest at the base which is 32'' (810mm) wide.
The chuck was bought new from Axminster Power Tools and is 4'' (100mm) closed.
I hope the photos will show you everything you need to know but if you require any further information please pm me or call me anytime on 07974 811267
Thanks again for looking,
Tim[/img]http://s667.photobucket.com/albums/vv32/blaklug/

blacklug":16h76m98 said:
I thought I should post some photos of the bowlturning lathe I have for sale. They can be viewed at the link at the end of this post
The lathe height from floor to centre of the drive shaft is 46'' (1170mm). There are screw in feet which can be adjusted up or down or alternatively you can bolt the lathe to the floor using the plates fitted.
From the rear of the belt drive cover to the front of the support table is 45'' (1140mm) and the lathe is widest at the base which is 32'' (810mm) wide.
The chuck was bought new from Axminster Power Tools and is 4'' (100mm) closed.
I hope the photos will show you everything you need to know but if you require any further information please pm me or call me anytime on 07974 811267
Thanks again for looking,
Tim
blaklug

hey blacklug welcome to the forums- your photos are caught in our spam trap - one more post and it will go away

edit: I cant get your picture sorted , but someone who knows what they are doing will doubtless be along shortly

Latest posts

Back