pattern making

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chef

Reaction score
why don't you have a section for pattern making as a lot of people just love to make patterns (ie) portraits cars boats anything that a member has taken themselves, I love scrolling pattern making (not that good but practices all we need)also woodburning.
-------- Chef (Brian)--------- :?: :idea:

If you wish to post details of your woodburning here, please feel free to do so. I'm sure there'd be a lot of interest. This part of the forum isn't just for scrollers - any form of applied or decorative woodworking (relief carving and marquetry, for example) is welcome here.

Insofar as pattern making is concerned (as I've mentioned elsewhere) due to potential copyright issues it is the policy of the forum not to accommodate patterns. Trawling through the forum archives will reveal a number of patterns which were posted here some time ago and haven't presented any difficulties. Nor should they - they're mostly mine and I know their provenance :) ! We're happy to let those remain. However, early last year some pattern design forums were closed down due to breaches of copyright and legal proceedings were instituted against some individuals. We are not prepared to risk a similar situation happening here.

Gill

Back