Paslode CF325 fuel cell please help??????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukchippy123

Reaction score
hi i have recently purchased the paslode CF325 1st fix nail gun. i brought it from an import from the states but didnt realise it only takes the new style paslode quicklode fuel cells. i cant seem to find them anywhere online that deliver to the uk or anywhere that sell them here. is there any way of converting the gun so it fits the old cells or any other alternatives? anyone else have this trouble? for help thanks

ukchippy123":31kj7rl6 said:
hi i have recently purchased the paslode CF325 1st fix nail gun. i brought it from an import from the states but didnt realise it only takes the new style paslode quicklode fuel cells. i cant seem to find them anywhere online that deliver to the uk or anywhere that sell them here. is there any way of converting the gun so it fits the old cells or any other alternatives? anyone else have this trouble? for help thanks

Hi Chippy ,
Have a look here http://www.paslode.com/nails/fnps.html It looks like you can just fix your old connectors on to the new cells .

Hi I have looked at your post as I have a chance of the same model for much cheapness but I am wondering if you had any success with your fuel cell dilemma. It looks like you can change the tops on the fuel cell but have you tried and succeeded.
I would appreciate if you could get back to me ASAP as I have a limited time to purchase the cf325 li.
Thanks
Mark
Alternatively call me on 07450 521556

he hasnt logged on for 12 months so I wouldnt hold your breath.

Highlander Carpentry":lnwyru8g said:
Hi I have looked at your post as I have a chance of the same model for much cheapness but I am wondering if you had any success with your fuel cell dilemma. It looks like you can change the tops on the fuel cell but have you tried and succeeded.
I would appreciate if you could get back to me ASAP as I have a limited time to purchase the cf325 li.
Thanks
Mark
Alternatively call me on 07450 521556
Have a look at the latest model dewalt cordless nailer, now 2 speed with 5aH batteries. No worries about fuel cells, cleaning etc. Much cheaper to run as you only need to buy nails and not fuel. About 20 boxes of nails without fuel and you have got your money back. Hope this is of interest to you, cheers, Neil.

Back