• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Parts for a Record No 44 plough plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Does anyone have a Depth stop, blade clamp and long rods.
There's a guy on ebay selling several clamps and depth stops for £8 each clamp and £10 for the depth stops, long arms for £8 but postage is another £5.20 for each item so you would have to email him to get a combined postage. He's clearly stripping down planes and selling as parts as there's more money in it.

I recently aquired a Record 044 and a Luban 043 both of which are missing clamps and depth stops and no cutters with them either so I'm making my own though I'll need to buy the cutters.

I'm not going to link to ebay here but if you can't find him and want the link, pm me and I'll send it.

Last edited:
There's a guy on ebay selling several clamps and depth stops for £8 each clamp and £10 for the depth stops, long arms for £8 but postage is another £5.20 for each item so you would have to email him to get a combined postage. He's clearly stripping down planes and selling as parts as there's more money in it.

I recently aquired a Record 044 and a Luban 043 both of which are missing clamps and depth stops and no cutters with them either so I'm making my own though I'll need to buy the cutters.

I'm not going to link to ebay here but if you can't find him and want the link, pm me and I'll send it.
Thank you for the info. Ray Iles does new cutters and they are available in Workshop Heaven for £40.85

Latest posts

Back