Overalls for Long Bodied People

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomorph

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a supplier of overalls that will fit someone who has a long body? The largest ones I could get feel like they are trying to split me right up the nether regions :shock:

AndyBoyd":39nb10ij said:
Living amongst the tallest nation in the world, I'm sure I can source you some, what size would you like?

Well I'm 6' 1" tall but only have a 28" inside leg. It's funny when I go to test drive a car as the salesmen push the seat right back for me and then I can't reach the pedals... but can stick my head through the sunroof :shock:

It's a right pain as I have to get big cars just to sit in them without having my head touching the ceiling. I once had a ford fiesta that I could drive like a tank with my head out of the sunroof. 8) When the motability assessor saw that his comment was "hmmmm I think you need a bigger car" :D

So 6'1" (a midget by dutch standards) with a 28" inside leg, OK I can work with that (what about your waist size? - you can always PM me that)
I presume having overall that fit your body that you can turn up the legs will be fine.

Any design considerations (dungarees or normal)
Flame proof or standard material
Thick or thinner material
Colour? (Orange of course being from NL :wink: )

I'll pop into the shops over the next weeks and let you know.

AndyBoyd":12j7gdz9 said:
So 6'1" (a midget by dutch standards) with a 28" inside leg, OK I can work with that (what about your waist size? - you can always PM me that)
I presume having overall that fit your body that you can turn up the legs will be fine.

Any design considerations (dungarees or normal)
Flame proof or standard material
Thick or thinner material
Colour? (Orange of course being from NL :wink: )

I'll pop into the shops over the next weeks and let you know.

Turning up the legs is fine.. it's just the shortness in body length makes them uncomfortable even when buying XXLsizes.

waist varies from around 38" in summer and 42" in winter (I'm disabled and can't exercise as much during the winter so put on weight.) Sort it for a 42" as most overalls/boiler suits have an elasticated waist.

Colour... Dark green if possible.
Material - standard (i'm not using flamethrowers :wink: )

I had these probs in my youth when I was skydiving. I had to have a custom jumpsuit sown up which cost an arm and a leg. It's a shame I don't have it anymore but one of my ex-gf took me to the cleaners and nicked everything including clothes, cooker, washing machine and TV equipment. When I tried to get it back she claimed I had sold them to her and as I didn't have a receipt for the stuff I couldn't prove it was mine.

In the end I lucked out though. If we had broke up a few weeks later she would have ended up with a lot more because the DSS found out they had underpaid me nearly £3400 which enabled me to get all new stuff. 8)

Back