Oscillating dander on offer again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Rutlands are offering their generic oscillating sander again, £120. This offer is for today only. I bought one last time and they seem OK, although it has not had much use. Just giving a thumbs up.

K

yes - was £169.99 a week or so ago when I bought the Triton at £140
they are all very similar - rebadged versions of the same machine in different colours

Can anyone confirm that is was £169.99 ? All these sanders in this price bracket are much the same and if you want one then this is a good price at £120 but cannot see anything about today only price.

https://www.rutlands.com/sp+more-sa...llating-bobbin-spindle-sander-rutlands®+r7600
Rutlands regularly do this... in my opinion, their stuff is normally on the expensive side, but when they have a daily offer it's typically a really good reduction which takes them to lower than comparable products - I bought their track saw for £99, when the 'normal' price is £169... for £99 it was a bargain, but at £169 I'd have looked at other options. This sander seems similar - at £169, I'd look elsewhere, but for £120 it's cheaper than other similar models. (and sure enough, the sander is back to full price today).

It's worth signing up to their emails, so you get alerts for the daily price drop

Back