Osborne EB3 Mitre Gauge Review

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chisel
The old fix method, a couple of centre pops down each side of the guide and dress with a file until a nice sliding fit. Works every time :lol: :lol:

Les

chisel what i used on my old clarke saw was ,that brown parcel tape wrapped it round the bar till it fitted nice and snug ,but your best bet is doing what les says .

frank

frank":38iupp1r said:
the size in metric is 19x10mm

:D The point i was trying to make was i'm sure that the slots on the SIP are smaller than the standard 3/4" x 3/8" (19mm x 10mm) found on american saws......or so i'm sure i've read on here :D

Worth checking as there not cheap :shock:

:D :D

Chisel....i'd go with the center pops to.....seems to be a tried and tested method :D

I recently took delivery of the osborne mitre guage - only took a week by air mail xpress post for $58. cost me £30 to clear customs, etc but well worth it. It fits my SIP CI table saw mitre slot very well.
Hope this helps those members who might be wondering if it will be ok with the SIP.
I thought about going for the new sliding table for the SIP but don't really have the room to use it - as it is i have to keep wheeling the saw into different positions.
Cheers
Stewart

Cheers for clearing that one up Stewart :D........as i said i'm sure i read it some where on here :?

Cost me thirty odd pounds to clear customs as well......but well worth it as you get a lot of miter gauge for the money :D

Back