Old Threads

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search afreegreek's posts . They all seem perfectly legitimate queries and discussions abt woodworking stuff.
What is the problem? What are you lot all wittering about? You don't have to read them if you don't want to.

Well Mr Grim that was my point :- "I am getting cheesed off reading the vast number of very old threads that are being resurrected by a certain new member - is there anyway of showing the date of the original post - then I can ignore them?"

I see he has now reinvented himself as banned-it so blowing away any pretence of being a genuine poster?

Rod

Harbo":3r5n3ii5 said:
Well Mr Grim that was my point :- "I am getting cheesed off reading the vast number of very old threads that are being resurrected by a certain new member - is there anyway of showing the date of the original post - then I can ignore them?"

I see he has now reinvented himself as banned-it so blowing away any pretence of being a genuine poster?

Rod

i think the answer to your question is not at the moment - it ought to be a relatively simple pieces of php to show the date oif the first post under the original poster on the forum page, like it does under latest poster - but only charley can add code to the site and if he is taking a hands off stance...

course the easy options are either ignore anything on which afreegreek/ banned it is the most recent poster, or to look at the date of the first post then ign or it if old

Yeah just ignore it :lol: There was an extensive thread about ignoring me a few weeks back. How's it going? Are you managing to ignore my posts? I do hope so!

mr grimsdale":2p4p1ti6 said:
Yeah just ignore it :lol: There was an extensive thread about ignoring me a few weeks back. How's it going? Are you managing to ignore my posts? I do hope so!

did someone say something :lol:

Hurrray

it's not meeeee
I aint a greekgeek...

I'm a loose nut!!!!!!

I can keeep posting without reprisals...

open the mackeson bottle mother 8) 8)
lets party!!

What you lot don't seem to understand is that if you want to ignore posts (by afrogeek thingy or me etc) you have to actually ignore them. Not run an extended discussion and commentary and generate more posts than AG and me combined!
It's a bit of a philosophical dilemma isn't it? :lol:

NB I ignore most of what is posted on here, everyday. You could too if you would just try a bit harder.

PS what's happened to our rogue moderator who keeps deleting posts? Do we have the ability to control the moderators? Are there any democratic processes involved?

PPS I've just copied this in case it's deleted, so I can post it again.

Must be ghosts in the machine Grim!

I enjoy a good debate as long as it's worthwhile, maybe even the occasional mass debate.... I just get fed up when I keep clicking on threads where El Greco has resurrected a 4 year old topic to slag something off

Latest posts

Back