Old magazines?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewWood80

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for some old scrollsawing and wood craft magazines. I'm willing to pay for them. I realise that people won't really want to let them go as they are a great source of inspiration. I just seem to have a lot of problems buying them from America, my bank always seem to think there's a fraud goin on with my card.

Was just hoping that someone would like to help out a new scroller.

I got some great scroll saw books for less than £4 on ebay, you just have to ignore the vastly overpriced books, 'awesome books' and 'greener books' were good for me.

Should you save a search on fleabay it will email you when books/mags are listed

Good hunting

Like you I have been trying to source some scrolling books and been informed by a company in US that they dont accept subscriptions for their quaterly magazine as they dont post outside the USA and Canada .
so where can they be bought ,are there any monthly scroll saw mags. that can be got in the UK .

I have had a subscription to this mag for years you will not regret it a brilliant site and forum you be surprized who pops on it.
Geoff.

I agree with Geoff, and when funds allow, I'll place a subscription, I'd also like to get the edition with the 50 shot repeating rubber band gattling gun:))

Gary

Hi you don't need a subscription to use the site but the mags worth it on its own lots of free patterns in it as well.
The 2013 spring editon is Brilliant

GEOFF.

Back