Oh dear

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodStoat

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone has offered me a commission for a table which I can only assume is for use in some or another sexual perversion. Three holes in the top, with very precise measurements for spacing, diameters etc, and sturdy ringbolts on the legs. He also asked if it could be in matt black and have a carved pattern on top depicting goats mating.

Although it would make for an unusual project, I can't see myself putting it into the portfolio, somehow. And I didn't at all care for the interest he showed in a pair of mole grips left out on my workbench.

...only laugh I've had all day.

I hope you've taken the commission and that it doesn't tie you up for too long. :wink: Please don't forget the WIPS or should I say WHIPS ! :lol:

:twisted: Actually, I might have stumbled on a marketing niche (or perhaps crevice would be nearer the mark). I mean, where does the sexual deviant with an eye for design and an appreciation of the kind of hardwood that grows out of the ground go for his interior furnishings? I see a whole new area of business, erm, opening up before my eyes.

With the bed in my avatar the customer actually demonstrated to me what his intentions were with his mistress and stressed how important it was the bed didn't squeak :oops: :oops:

Alas you're not the first to have discovered the niche, theres quite a range of furniture available for the adventurous, from the Berkley Horse to the smotherbox or queening stool, and having displayed alltogether too much knowledge of these sorts of things I shall now retreat into the corner.
Mike

mr":h43j7pyr said:
Alas you're not the first to have discovered the niche, theres quite a range of furniture available for the adventurous, from the Berkley Horse to the smotherbox or queening stool, and having displayed alltogether too much knowledge of these sorts of things I shall now retreat into the corner.
Mike

Now we know what youre OTHER hobby is.. :wink:

I shall say nothing, bit hard with this ball gag anyway. :wink:

One of the regulars in my ex-wifes pub has a shop for the ..err..more liberated.
My ex did some painting in there for him,and a friend did some door-hanging for him - so I've heard some tales of some of the pieces of "furniture" (big wheels,stocks,very compact cupboards with unusual door configurations :wink: )

So I am aware of a lot of the items available,but Mike,the way you are soo conversant with the names perturbs me just a little... :lol:

Andrew (who also doesn't know where they order it from )

Back