Now Sold: Elektra Beckum 315 bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

As mentioned in a previous thread I have an elektra beckum bas 315 for sale. The photo below isn't of mine (I'll have to sort some out at the weekend). It's in very good condition and has done me great service. Comes with 2 dure edge blades and 1 unknown. The dure edge blades were new to me. I've mainly used just one of them so the other should be as good as new.

I'm looking for 160 quid (or nearest offer) - this seems like a good offer compared to those that have gone on ebay recently. Collection only from just north of gloucester.

Dave

http://www.dbkeighley.co.uk/masters/bas315.htm

bas315.jpg

I have had the same machine for quiet a few years now, and except for the fence which I upgraded with an Axminster, I have found it to be a steady work horse and well worth £160 of anybodies money.

Cheers

Mike

Dave,
I'm interested but...
Just north of Gloucester is miles away (I'm just North of London)
I'm stoney broke till the end of the month.

If I am still interested and if its still up for sale (which I doubt) I'll be prepared to make the journey as this seems like a bargain. If I don't hear between now and then I'll contact you when I get paid.

I also have this machine and it's a good'n.

Mike.C":5zew5o7z said:
I have had the same machine for quiet a few years now, and except for the fence which I upgraded with an Axminster, I have found it to be a steady work horse and well worth £160 of anybodies money
Hi, can I hijack the thread a little and ask which fence you used for the upgrade .. was it specific for the BAS-315 or did it need modification?

Thanks

aesmith":n6498k5w said:
Mike.C":n6498k5w said:
I have had the same machine for quiet a few years now, and except for the fence which I upgraded with an Axminster, I have found it to be a steady work horse and well worth £160 of anybodies money
Hi, can I hijack the thread a little and ask which fence you used for the upgrade .. was it specific for the BAS-315 or did it need modification?

Thanks

Here we are mate http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp? ... =1&jump=44 it is not specifically for the 315, but works very well.

Cheers

Mike

Now sold. Maybe I didn't ask for enough money. Ah well, it's gone to a local guy who'll make good use of it.

I've now got some space to fit my new basato 4. Time for some fun at the weekend.

Dave

Back