Now lower price: Scheppach TS2010 + Sliding Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepBlue

Established Member
Reaction score
There must be something in the air with everyone selling their table saws, but now I too am having an upgrade. I've had this saw for three years and it's done me proud, but I've always been after a proper big cast iron saw instead, and as now I have a slightly bigger workshop I'm selling it to fund a SIP 01332.

The package is the basic saw with the (useless) mitre gauge and (rather good) fence:

IMG_0211.JPG

It also comes with the sliding table which is a massive upgrade from the mitre gauge:

IMG_0213.JPG

You can see it with a shop made stand and zero clearance insert, which you're welcome too as well.

The blade in the saw is a Freud general purpose blade, but it also comes with everything here including the original blade (rubbish but I keep it just for MDF), a trend rip and trend fine crosscut blade, the original aluminum insert and the dust collection adaptor.

IMG_0216.JPG

The dust collection adapter has a small chip which broke off, but it doesn't affect the dust collection at all as the hose covers the gap. Here is a closeup:

IMG_0218.JPG

Brand new, the saw is £529 from D&M, plus another £292.58 for the sliding table, so I'm asking £400 picked up from Farnborough.

PM me if interested,
Cheers
-Tom

I had a buyer for this, but he decided that Farnborough was too far to come and pulled out. So lets give it one more try before I stick it on ebay, this time at £350 for everything you see here

Back