NOT another Snow thread!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My snow picture.

2010_0106snow0004w.jpg

One from me looking down my road here in Halesowen, it can make quite interesting driving in the snow !

4250061467_1e35edac78.jpg

Steve

Talented daughter has just got a weeks work modelmaking for a theatre set/stage designer in London next week as a result of this photo on her Facebook site. Power of the www.

Mike, that is super. Well done your daughter. I've shown the snow cat to my wife and daughter and they loved it.

Brendan

I loved the snowcat - it's very nicely sculpted, great to hear that someone else agrees!

It's no use Mark, I just wait for you to come back in! Even gamblers win sometimes BTW.
Just to rub some council salt into the wounds, I've just come in from my (unheated) workshop! So yah boo! :lol:

Roy.

Digit":1p8ff7i2 said:
It's no use Mark, I just wait for you to come back in! Even gamblers win sometimes BTW.
Just to rub some council salt into the wounds, I've just come in from my (unheated) workshop! So yah boo! :lol:

Roy.
:D

I managed to get a day off work today due to a total power failure of our village from 11am-16:30. Unfortunately that meant no workshop time as the power was off to that, and all my timber is BIIIIIIIIG, and I'm far too lazy to use a handsaw ;)

Like most of the rest of the country local conditions not too great. Snapshot from our front window (Wednesday afternoon)- hope it does not freeze up too much as over Christmas had fun and games trying to get cars up the gentle slope.

TonysWinter.jpg

Take care out there all of you

Cheers :D
Tony

I don't what all of you are complaining about. 8)
I'm still looking for the entrance of my driveway :lol: :lol:

Potts20Grossglockner2016.jpg

John. B

Latest posts

Back