No 8 Lever Cap

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projekct

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone know where I can get a No8 lever cap from.. its probably a lost cause but I love it to bits..

Thanks

Its missing, I was using a No7 cap but would like to get the correct cap for it. :oops:

Hi,

Do you have a search running on EBay?

Pete

Hi Pete,

Yeah, have an alert set up, just missed one a while back, but was too slow. I thought i would ask the experts in this forum.. but i will keep an eye on fleabay just in case.

Thanks fella

:wink:

Well, apart from eBay, the other usual advice is to start with the list of old tool dealers on Alf's site - http://www.cornishworkshop.co.uk/tooldealers.html - and ring round them. (Don't expect spare parts to be photographed and listed on a website!)

It's a rare beast, but that must mean that not many other people will be asking for one. Do tell us if this works, and good luck!

projekct":17qdgf0d said:
Anyone know where I can get a No8 lever cap from.
You don't say if you're looking for a Stanley or Record lever cap (or Lie-Nielsen, or Kunz, or... (hammer) ). There was a Stanley one going over here, six months ago - the only one I've seen listed.

Cheers, Vann.

Vann":1sx5ustt said:
projekct":1sx5ustt said:
Anyone know where I can get a No8 lever cap from.
You don't say if you're looking for a Stanley or Record lever cap (or Lie-Nielsen, or Kunz, or... (hammer) ). There was a Stanley one going over here, six months ago - the only one I've seen listed.

Cheers, Vann.

Its a Record. Ta

Back