NGO set up in Cambodia and need suppier of scroll saw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexhales

Reaction score
I have been looking for a few days for a supplier of Scroll Saw blades that will supply to Cambodia.

I am setting up an NGO to teach local disadvantaged people to create jigsaws and other souveniers/gifts for tourists.

I have need of a good reliable supplier of blades which can also lend some simple advise when requested.

If you can help I would be most greatful to hear from you.

Thanks Alex

I have tried to contact Mikes but I recieved no response. I assumed that he may have stopped trading.

Is anyone purchaing from him now?

alexhales":6xdfxjeo said:
I have tried to contact Mikes but I recieved no response. I assumed that he may have stopped trading.

Is anyone purchaing from him now?

I know Mike has recently had surgery so may be a bit slow in responding while he catches up. According to one of the US forums he is definately still trading.

Hi first post in this section long time browser.

Cambodia is close to Australia and Helen Harris widely used buy many an Aussie scrollsaw enthusiast prices are right and so are the blades pinned or pinless Owen and Helen Harris <[email protected]>

Ray

I had a new hip installed 9 weeks ago. After only 1 and 1/2 day in the hospital I was back to take care off customers. The Harris company is a dealer of mine and sells the FD blades.
Alex, I don't understand that you did not got a reply from me. Did you use the correct email address?
[email protected]
Mike

Hi Mike

I got your email from your website.

If you can supply or give me the contact of Harris company that would be great.

Thanks

Alex

Back