New, old Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devonwoody":mdlryxcd said:
How's your back standing up to this equipment!!!!!!!!!!

Well moving the saw when fully assembled is a problem! I enlisted my son-in-law to help to collect it (he has a van :D ).
I have had the table and motor off of the stand, the table is two large bits of ci, I can move all of the smaller bit OK. I am still thinking about wheels not yet decided but I might try a base like Ian made for his planner.

Any pictures of it nows it up and running, dust extraction installed etc!!! :lol:

Adam

I will take some new ones. If you can't wait have a look here there are a few pictures from my bench making that do show the saw. Yes I do make things with it. :roll:

Over head guard/dust extraction is good, but under table dust extraction is still not right. :( On about version 3.5, which is about to get pulled off and redone. 8-[

I have just made a mobile base for it, based loosely on Ian D's one in GW sometime ago. :D I have not got the saw on to it yet, I think some strong help will be needed, even with bits removed. May have to tempt large son home for a day, to help his poor old dad.:-({|= :whistle: :wink:

There are two reasons for getting it mobile, I have decided that I want it facing the other way and I have a large stack of cheap laminate flooring that I want to put down.

I Have been given this exact model of table saw its been in a school for 30 years and maintained to perfection, she's a beaut. Except she's a 3 phase. I wanted to ask where you got your motor from? And if you thought it possible to pay someone to fit it. Seems less hassle than trying to get my head round all these 3 phase converters and inverters.
Cheers
Nev

Back