UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Power

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello every one,
I have been an avid reader of the site for quite a while now so thought it was about time I stopped lurking and started contributing.

Welcome Alan,

Don't pull up that chair, it's a trap, they'll manacle you and then it's down the slope you go, run, run for your life.

Dom

DomValente":2hgtdg7g said:
Welcome Alan,

Don't pull up that chair, it's a trap, they'll manacle you and then it's down the slope you go, run, run for your life.

Dom

Dom

I dont know what you mean as I very never :^o :^o :^o seen Philly or Alf help anyone down the slope.

:roll:

More like push and shove 8-[ :-$

I almost forgot ](*,)

Welcome Alan :)

Nice to see a new victim, sorry I mean poster :)

Welcome Alan I know that you will enjoy it here. Lots of very experienced and very helpful members. Nice to see someone with netiquette introducing themselves (must say I just stumbled straight in with questions :oops: )

Cheers :D
Tony

Hi Alan,

Don't take any notice of the fore said slope it's worst than that. Think more as in mine shaft :lol: but with no bottom. :wink:

and let it be said again, welcome to the forum. :lol:

Hi Alan,
I personally blame Philly and Alf for the slope im on, infact they polished it today and made me buy a new bandsaw and SCMS every time i read one of their posts the cost and spec kept getting higher. i just had to press the order button in the end before i was totally skint. :lol:

Welcome, Alan.
I'm sure you will like it here.
Never mind slopes, mine shafts and all that. It just happens. You have no choice so you might just as well grease yer back side and jump off the hill!

SF

Latest posts

Back