New 'kid' on the block.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cegidfa

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Having been a UK Workshop voyeur for a while now, I have taken the plunge and signed my life away. I realise that after reading one of Alf’s posts that I have to forgo life as I knew it.
When compared with other sites, I much prefer the easy laid back and eminently helpful approach of everyone here.
I would dearly love to start a new 'project' thread as I am constructing a workshop currently, but will have to bide my time until the requisite number of postings allows me to add images.
I have seen various numbers quoted, from four to eight. Can anyone enlighten me on the correct value?

Many thanks......Dick.

Hi Dick, and welcome.

After 3 posts you will be free to post images.

Cheers

Karl

Welcome to the forum Dick! Look forward to seeing your workshop build and your projects... cheers Steve

Welcome Dick. I too look forward to your workshop build pics. Also look forward to seeing some of your work. Oh and by the way, welcome to the slippery slope. :lol:

Welcome.

Go to general chat and tell us your five best jokes in separate posts and you will be posting pictures as well after that. :)

Yep and in general chat you can also tell us your favourite recipes, as long as we don't HAVE to cook them

Welcome, and enjoy the forum.

John :)

Hello Mailee,
I feel as if I have 'known' you for some time now, as I first saw your 'handle' on the Readers Shed forum quite some time ago, before I knew of the UKWorkshop site.....Dick.

Latest posts

Back