New Grandfather needs Baby Rattle Design!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodshavings

Established Member
Reaction score
Our first Grandchild was born on Sunday :D :D :D :D - Ryan Luke - an absolute delight!
I would like to make him something, but of course, it must be safe.
I remember sometime ago a thread about Alf making a rattle but I cannot find any reference to it ( Alf Help!)
Any other suggestions would be most welcome!
Thanks

Congrats, John \:D/

Rattles? Pah, first tool kit more like... :wink: Not surprised you didn't find that thread (what a memory), t'was back in the other place. A bit of a rummage and I found it here. Naturally the picture link is broken. :roll: By some miracle (certainly isn't good filing) I managed to find it though :shock:

rattle.jpg

Hopefully you can get the info you seek between the two of them 'cos I can't remember a darn thing about it. :oops:

I'm pleased to say (and not a little surprised) that it's still in one piece, if a little worn in parts Still a in regular use for teething as of last summer, having been handed down to the Infant Phenomenon's little sister. The bell still secure. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Cheers Alf ... thanks for the link. A tool kit for him?? Well maybe I should try out some of those LNs' in the recent Axminster mailing to see if they would be suitable! Or will he inherit the Maxi :twisted: :twisted:
John :D

Yeah,congratulations :D

My grand-daughter is two-and-a-half now,and can hold a conversation with me - her current favourite phrase is "but I need one" :lol:

Grandchildren are great - you get to act like a kid again,get them all wound up and hyperactive just before bedtime,then hand them back :wink: ("Dad,I'll never get her to sleep now" gets the reply "Just like you when you were young..")

Andrew (who became a grandad at 39)

Latest posts

Back