New from south east london

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajhughes

Reaction score
I'm finally getting my act together and sorting out the workshop I built 6 years ago (just before an extension to the house, where the workshop has served as a storage space). I have most of the tools I'll need (aim to be mainly hand tools), but need to sort out power, lighting and ventilation, so will be asking a few questions over the coming weeks.

My main aims are to design and build furniture for the house. I have been to a few short courses to learn some skills, but am thinking about a longer more intensive course in the coming year to hone those skills. I would appreciate any feedback/recommendations from anyone who has been on one of these longer format courses.

Hi and welcome , the only extended course ive been on is the school of the self taught lol. You gain help and advice from multiple sources and you learn from your success and of course your fails . In all honesty courses can be invaluable but jumping in at ghe deep end will give you greater confidence in the long run .. good luck

Back