New Frank Howarth video, the best yet!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the first time I have watched a video by Frank and can't wait to view more by him fantastic.

Grayo":19mr5jb0 said:
That's the first time I have watched a video by Frank and can't wait to view more by him fantastic.

He's an amateur, with an incredible work shop. He's also a talented turner and makes some great stuff, enjoy!

I'm a little surprised he hasn't been approached by a Disney or a Pixar etc because he's got a real talent for stop frame animation film making. An absolute natural. And yes.....they must take him a ludicrous amount of time to complete, what patience!!

My kids drift off to sleep when I mention woodworking but sat through this and a couple of others of his and then asked for more!

They do remind me a lot of Pixar animations.

I like it when the last piece of wood hesitates jumping across the tables or when the trolley bumps into the table.

Little bits like that add to the entertainment.

Very well thought out videos and a lot of effort go into them.

Was a very entertaining video.

But.......................

He used veneer ply and I never saw any edging cut, made or fitted in the video but when displayed there were no ply edges.

I will make that mitre sled, it would be good for picture frame making.

Latest posts

Back