New English Workshop - Dutch Tool Chest Course

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bern, where did you get your replacement cut nails from? The ones we used on the course were from Screwfix, which is the only source I know of other than the ridiculously priced hand forged ones from Rutlands.

Ed, thanks for the photos. I didn't bring a camera, so many of your photos are now on my computer as a memory of the event. Apologies for not formally introducing myself there, I just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Regards,

Alex

Fromey":kk41ggjq said:
Apologies for not formally introducing myself there, I just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

I also didn't realise there were any forum members there, where in the room were you Alex?

Mr Ed":3p0vur93 said:
Fromey":3p0vur93 said:
Apologies for not formally introducing myself there, I just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

I also didn't realise there were any forum members there, where in the room were you Alex?

Opposite Chris and sharing the bench with Nigel the South African (I am the Aussie who nominated the natt's nasty). We talked briefly at lunch on the second day, but I was so panicked about getting back to the bench I wasn't thinking straight. Now I've seen pictures of your workshop, I'm even more envious. Perhaps at another workshop one day, or a UK Workshop meetup?

Fromey":15ppsqqa said:
Opposite Chris and sharing the bench with Nigel the South African (I am the Aussie who nominated the natt's nasty). We talked briefly at lunch on the second day, but I was so panicked about getting back to the bench I wasn't thinking straight.

I remember now, we were talking with Hans and Peter about doing woodwork in tiny spaces...

Back