Nespresso repair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have experience of working on these machines? They want £79 just to look at it! This is a Sage Creatista and the problem is that the pods are not being pierced, so no coffee is coming out, only some water. I can't find anything on YouTube for this machine, only a reference to a similar fault on another machine which suggested insufficient pressure. I've stripped it down and can't find anything obvious, but I'm wondering if it's the water pump at fault. A replacement on Buyspares is £60, which is expensive if I'm wrong! There is also another problem, in that the milk frother isn't working properly, so could this be insufficient pressure also from the same pump? Having said that, there is a water pump and an air pump, so the frother fault may be caused by that? HELP! And please don't tell me to throw it away - they're about £400 now! (Our daughter and son in law bought this one!). Thanks for reading all this!

Have you tried a descaler kit? It’s fixed a few odd behaviours on our nesspresso machines over the years.

We don't use that type of machine, but when the wifes £400 machine threw a fit I duly dismantled the whole thing, identified the issue and then bought a broken machine on ebay (knowing why that one was broken of course) for £60 and used it as a parts mule. Very handy sicne my mother in law has the same one as us!

I seem to remember the basic ones can be had for £40 new when on offer?
Also, ours, which we've stopped using, never did really pierce the plastic shelled capsules very well, too much give compared to the ally ones which always worked.

We don't use that type of machine, but when the wifes £400 machine threw a fit I duly dismantled the whole thing, identified the issue and then bought a broken machine on ebay (knowing why that one was broken of course) for £60 and used it as a parts mule. Very handy sicne my mother in law has the same one as us!
Good idea - if you know what's wrong with yours and the donor machine!

I seem to remember the basic ones can be had for £40 new when on offer?
Also, ours, which we've stopped using, never did really pierce the plastic shelled capsules very well, too much give compared to the ally ones which always worked.
Thanks, but we've only ever used the foil ones!

Latest posts

Back