Myhermes shipping carrier.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerP

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone use the carrier Myhermes? https://www.myhermes.co.uk

I was attracted to their very professional looking and easy to use website. I placed two orders for shipment and they were supposed to be collected the day following the order. The days passed and nothing happened, my emails go unanswered (bar an auto-response), but eventually I had a phone call and after many apologises etc. I was promised they would be collected today by the branch manager herself. It didn't happen. No refund has been forthcoming and it's a week lost. My advice, beware of this outfit, they've made me look very bad to my customers.

i've seen comments about being a victim of their own success and rapid expansion leading to poor service, also they don't treat their drivers very well - *i think* they're one of these firms that drop a load of parcels with a local contact who then come out to individual addresses... very little positive stuff about them other than the price...

jim

I've used them several times recently with complete success so I'm surprised to see this thread.

However I did select Hermes via Parcel-2-go so maybe being a different route into the company, it works better??

I've been a parcel 2 go customer for several years mainly using DHL but these last few parcels were in the 2-3 kg range and not urgent so I selected Hermes on price.

Maybe others wanting to try Hermes should go via Parcel-2-go

Bob

It doesn't seem to matter who you've booked with, you may end up getting collection/delivery from a completely different company. My TS200 was delivered by a small courier firm from Croydon. As it happened I knew of them as someone I once worked with left to join them. Had no problems and the driver was friendly and helpful but, that may not always be the case.

Latest posts

Back